- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The Frye® Wyoming Engineer boot will keep you warm and comfortable on those outdoor walks and the city streets!
- Handcrafted water-resistant waxed pebbled leather and waterproof waxed suede upper.
- Traditional lace-up design with thick fabric laces and antique silver hardware for a sturdy fit.
- Plush shearling lining provides excellent warmth and comfort.
- Contains real shearling from sheep that is natural and has not been treated or dyed.
Fur Origin: Mexico.
- Goodyear® welt construction.
- Cushioned leather footbed for all-day comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole with sturdy lugged pattern for excellent traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Frye Wyoming Engineer Dark Brown WP Waxed Pebbled Leather/Oiled Suede ILXj4bcm