- The inov-8® F-Lite™ 195 is ideal for athletes with a strong, developed natural style, that are seeking heightened proprioception.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers in-shoe comfort.
- Removable 3 mm foam insole.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ midsole cushioning provides highly responsive underfoot sensitivity. Best for runners with strong feet and calves, and an efficient gait.
- Differential: 3 mm
- F-Lite sole enhances traction indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- 3 mm cleat depth.
- Sticky rubber outsole is based on climbing rubber technologies, and is designed to ensure maximum traction on wet surfaces and unstable terrain.
- Fascia Band™ mimics the Windlass Effect to deliver a jolt of energy with each stride.
- Meta-Flex™ groove on the outsole is aligned with the metatarsal to create a natural flex point that allows increased functionality in the forefoot.
- Rope-Tec™ technology adds a large contact area on the outsole that promotes better grip and stability during activity.
- Precision last supplies a precise fit and minimizes movement during wear.
- Standard last features a wider toe box that allows toes to splay naturally.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
inov-8 F-Lite™ 195 Blue/Chilli/White 6OjYzUIb